Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 102% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,047元 (€2,503) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)