Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 102% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,624 (€4,088) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)