Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.591 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 113% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,316 (£3,878) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)