Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.796 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,983 (€1,665) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)