Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,224 (€1,943) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)