Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.473 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,354 (€1,787) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)