Cost of living in Le Havre, France vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.546 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,902元 (€1,842) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 60 (about 3 hours ago)