Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,505 ($2,836) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)