Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.106 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 183% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,311 (CHF 3,984) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)