Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.807 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 185% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 34,245元 (CHF 5,031) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)