Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.900 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 193% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 35,131元 (CHF 5,091) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)