Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.496 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 160% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,558 (CHF 4,396) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)