Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.944 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 165% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元43,039 (CHF 6,198) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)