Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.071 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,591 (€2,675) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)