Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.857 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,591 ($1,545) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)