Cost of living comparison between Las Vegas, Nevada, United States and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.737 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,446 ($3,332) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)