Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.932 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,724元 (1,547 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)