Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.502 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,218 (€2,029) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)