Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14678 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,215 (RD$ 76,405) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)