Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14640 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,786 (RD$ 80,505) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)