Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13834 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,529元 (RD$ 61,648) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)