Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 59% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,076 (€2,517) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (32 minutes ago)