Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,513元 (€1,811) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)