Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,929 (€2,982) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (38 minutes ago)