Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.479 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,914 (€1,994) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)