Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,909元 (€2,627) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)