Cost of living in Lanzhou, China vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,595元 in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 3 hours ago)