Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 108% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,837元 (€2,870) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)