Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05450 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,006 (₨128,557) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)