Cost of living in Lahad Datu, Malaysia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahad Datu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,772元 (RM5,328) in Lahad Datu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pattaya costs 100,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)