Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.907 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 155% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,542 ($4,422) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)