Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01896 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,563元 (662,488 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (39 minutes ago)