Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05563 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,650 (137,511 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)