Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.090 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,915 (9,050 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)