Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.138 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 64% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,028元 (8,432 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)