Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.980 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,905 (7,528 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)