Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.978 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,445 (7,809 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)