Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.017 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 53% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,309元 (9,076 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (about 2 hours ago)