Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37904 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,406 (Mex$ 24,816) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)