Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,775 ($b11,149) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)