Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,099元 ($b11,144) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,154 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)