Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,345元 ($b12,282) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)