Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.970 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,256元 ($b12,631) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)