Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.749 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,805 ($1,453) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)