Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.907 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,419 ($2,377) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)