Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27309 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,857元 (L 39,757) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)