Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06060 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,638 (¥324,058) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)