Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05898 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,142 (¥341,495) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)