Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.578 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 105% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,105 (Dinar 1,422) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)