Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.631 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 119% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,799 (Dinar 1,449) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)