Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.659 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 101% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,134 (Dinar 977) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)