Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.817 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 100% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,833元 (Dinar 869) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)