Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.930 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 122% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,004 (Dinar 912) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)