Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.157 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 96% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,546 (Dinar 1,018) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)