Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.365 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,914 (Dinar 1,203) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)