Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.492 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 109% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,910 (Dinar 1,508) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)