Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08393 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,893 (Taka 141,702) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (34 minutes ago)