Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08244 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,499元 (Taka 127,356) in Kushtia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)