Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07936 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,477元 (Taka 119,427) in Kushtia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)