Cost of living in Kursk, Russia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10337 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,547元 (руб 73,014) in Kursk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)