Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.434 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,522 (GH₵10,125) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (37 minutes ago)