Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06182 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,936元 (¥322,492) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (35 minutes ago)