Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.626 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,169 (RM7,483) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)