Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.551 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,919 (RM10,265) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)