Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.625 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,904 (RM8,555) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)