Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.628 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,425 (RM5,174) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)