Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.617 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,008 (RM5,569) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (43 minutes ago)