Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.556 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,430 (RM9,277) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)