Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.613 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,293 (RM5,759) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)