Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,988 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,691 (RM5,588) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (44 minutes ago)