Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,853 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.651 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,956元 (RM7,848) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)