Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,891 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.619 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,548 (RM6,516) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (27 minutes ago)