Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,097 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.586 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,313 (RM9,655) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (32 minutes ago)