Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06277 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,463 (198,538 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)