Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05997 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,475 (208,028 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)