Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 133% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,382 (kr 26,508) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)