Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.803 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 138% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,637 (kr 44,363) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)