Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.809 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 135% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,898 (kr 32,029) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)