Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 154% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,990 (kr 34,440) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)