Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 149% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,336元 (kr 34,061) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)