Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25352 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,067元 (27,875₴) in Kremenchuk.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Los Angeles, California costs $175 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tel Aviv costs 3,800 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brighton and Hove costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)