Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24916 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,450元 (29,901₴) in Kremenchuk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $21,407 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)