Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.841 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,882 (5,369 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)