Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,363元 (6,081 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)