Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 171% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,552 (HK$37,705) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)