Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.864 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 168% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,842元 (HK$31,057) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)