Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01155 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,211元 (1,056,992 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $39 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cusco costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 370,065 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)