Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01125 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,555 (1,649,327 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)