Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01219 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,429元 (1,019,445 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (41 minutes ago)