Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,627 (€1,867) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (26 minutes ago)