Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,800 (€2,349) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)