Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.647 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,224元 (RM8,030) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)