Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,504 (RM6,700) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (37 minutes ago)