Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.543 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元16,179 (RM10,485) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)