Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.652 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,633元 (RM7,041) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)