Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10520 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,342 (₨107,812) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)