Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.651 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,267元 (RM7,431) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)