Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.603 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,480 (RM5,915) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)