Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.629 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,694 (RM5,951) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)