Cost of living in Kot Addu, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05160 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kot Addu (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,513元 (₨184,336) in Kot Addu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)