Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.838 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,404元 (7,292 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1.200 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)