Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12082 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,085 (руб 116,576) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)